Rangers Vs. Wild: Anton Stralman Returns To Line-up; Pregame Updates

The New York Rangers announced earlier this afternoon that Anton Stralman will be making a return to the line-up. Stralman was listed as a healthy scratch the last five games, after having a poor performance against the Pittsburgh Penguins, back on March 15th.

As a result of Stralman returning, Tim Erixon will be a healthy scratch for tonight's game against the Minnesota Wild. John Tortorella stated that the move wasn't due to poor play on behalf of Erixon, but rather to evaluate each defenseman, going into the playoffs. Stralman noted that he has been trying to correct his game offensively, and he has been improving defensively as well. "I got off the path a bit..I have improved my defensive game, but offensive game has been lacking" Stralman said.

It's also worth noting that Steve Eminger has been suffering from a sprained right ankle, and has been skating the past two days. There is no timetable for his return, but he is working hard to get back for the playoffs. Also, Henrik Lundqvist will be starting in net tonight, and expect Biron to play tomorrow night against the Winnipeg Jets.