FanPost

People of the Banter!

Okay, I need your help.

I've been to 1 Ranger game at MSG this year, Feb 7th vs the Devils in which we lost 1-0 and Gabby scored at the end but was called no goal. That was probably one of the most disappointing games this year, well I spent my hard earned money and was sad that I didn't get to hear the Rangers goal horn live all year.

All I'm asking you guys is this, who's actually down to go to the game friday night vs the Canadiens?!?!?!?!?!

The cheapest prices I can find were on ticket exchange for like $75, I know you probably won't really wanna go with some random 20 year old ranger fan, but I just wanna go so bad haha. So anyone who actually would go just reply on here I guess.

This ad was sponsored by me.