EA Sports NHL 13: Brad Richards and Henrik Lundqvist Selected For Cover Voting Contest

With the development behind NHL 13 starting to grow, EA Sports and the National Hockey League have paired up. Currently, the NHL is hosting a contest in order to decide the next cover athlete for EA Sports NHL 13. You can cast your vote(s) by clicking here. Voting is unlimited, but you are only allowed to vote ten times per day, per account.

Here is how it will work: Two players from every NHL team have been selected by EA Sports, and you have the option to select one out of the two for each pairing. The first round of the contest will be a head-to-head match-up between both teammates on each team. There will be a total of three voting periods that will run though until June 4th, you can find the voting periods below. To view the official rules and regulations of the contest, do so by clicking here.

Voting Period Start Date (12:00 A.M EST) End Date (11:59 P.M EST)
1 March 29th, 2012 April 11th, 2012
2 April 12th, 2012 April 22nd, 2012
3 April 23rd, 2012 June 4th, 2012

For the New York Rangers, both Henrik Lundqvist and Brad Richards have been selected to partake in the contest. Let's try and get one of these two through to the final rounds!