FanPost

Perspective - remembering 2009/10

Call me crazy, but this week I've been thinking about Kotalik. Redden. Roszival. Higgins. Valiquette. Voros. Drury. Brashear. Lisin. Where we were two years ago. "Stuck on two." Losing record at home. Turnstile D. Late game backbreakers. Anti-Sather rallies. Hank getting run constantly. Owned by Pitt and Philly.

And then I look at today's standings. Nice feeling. What a difference 2 years makes!

I know this is the time of year when we look back at the regular season and list our top moments, and we should do that too. But I was wondering if any of you had any real low moments/situations you wanted to remember from the last few years that will put our current position in even happier perspective.

(PS - I know that some of the names I listed up top were good players - at one time - I mean no disrespect by listing them as negatives. But none of them exactly shined for the Rangers, and to me, they came to symbolize nausea and frustration.)