FanPost

Just For Fun-Most Unmentioned Rangers

I was just talking with a buddy of mine about who is the most unmentioned players to play for the Rangers. Not the most underrated, but those who the Rangers media just don't talk about. For one, for someone to be considered "a Ranger" they should be on the roster for at least 3 seasons. My buddy picked Brad Park, and i don't blame him. Park was second only to Bobby Orr, and you never hear anyone ever speak of him, meanwhile people cant stop kissing Messier's ass. I for one have to say the most unspoken of Ranger is most certainly Mike Gartner. I didn't even hear of him until a year ago and he constantly put up 40+ goal seasons. Also Jaromir Jagr is an honorable mention, he broke the Rangers season goal record (52) and was captain of a rebuilding team. I feel he isnt talked about much because he is a flyer now. But people will just have to grow up and get over that. I wish him the best, just not the flyers though.

So what do you guys think? Who's the most unspoken legends of the Blueshirts? Or guys who just played really well and go unsung...