FanShot

James Neal Trolls Devils

Read this gem: But is it possible to play "Penguin hockey" night in and night out during the regular season? Can you always get up to play such a physical system? Let’s say a Sunday afternoon in New Jersey, when the only people there are 12 [Devils fans] and Ben Lovejoy’s relatives in their Lovejoy jerseys — that’s one where it’s tough to get up to play Pittsburgh Penguin hockey. That’s one you need to dig down deep and find a way to get up for. hahaha great. Pretty funny. I gained a new found respect for Neal.