The Rangers face off against the Ottawa Senators tonight for the last time this year and are 1-1-1 against the Sens. The Boys in Blue looked bad in New Jersey and look to bounce back against a pretty good Ottawa team.

My player to watch on Ottawa

Erik Karlsson

#65 / Defenseman / Ottawa Senators

6-0

175

May 31, 1990

Karlsson leads all defensemen in points this year and is a weapon on the point for the Senators.

My player to watch on New York

Martin Biron

#43 / Goalie / New York Rangers

6-2

180

Aug 15, 1977

Marty gets the start in net tonight for the Rangers and is coming off a good start in Carolina where he earned the win. Biron has been shaky lately and hopefully he can follow up on that Carolina performance

Enjoy the game guys, let's hope they play better hockey than they did in New Jersey