Rangers Vs. Senators: Keys To The Game

NEWARK, NJ - MARCH 06: Ryan Carter #20 of the New Jersey Devils and Brandon Dubinsky #17 of the New York Rangers fight during the first period on March 6, 2012 at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. (Photo by Christopher Pasatieri/Getty Images)

The New York Rangers will be heading into Ottawa for the second time tonight, as they will face-off against the Senators. The last time these two teams met, the Senators came away with a 3-0 win over the Rangers at Madison Square Garden. The Rangers will be without Brandon Dubinsky tonight as he is suffering from sinus issues, and hand problems. With that said, here are tonight's keys to the game.

Contain Their First Line: The Senators have firepower all throughout their line-up, but their first line of Daniel Alfredsson, Jason Spezza, and Milan Michalek, is pretty threatening. Just like any other team, if the Rangers can shut down the opponent's top line, and provide some offense, they can easily take the game.

Watch The Turnovers: The last two games, the Rangers have been guilty of some ugly looking turnovers. These said turnovers, have lead to several goals which wound up hurting the Rangers last game. If the Rangers can limit their turnovers tonight, they have a good chance at winning this one tonight.