FanPost

Re:Rangers Statue?

About a week ago i put up a post about whether you guys thought it was a good idea to place a statue of a Rangers hero somewhere outside MSG. Iv had several suggestions to go out a get support for this. But being as i don't know where to start, ill start here. Please vote on the poll below so i can see the exact number of who is in favor of such a thing and who isn't. Your choices are for a statue of: Leetch, Messier, "The Core Four", Park, Other(please explain), and None.