FanPost

The sad truth...

As hopeful as i try to be..how far can we go in the playoffs with a power play this bad? We have won at leasta third of our games this year by shear luck. I am hoping for the best, but Stanley Cup Champions arent in next to last place in the league power play wise. We need a shock to the system, check this out.

I know we all know, but just looking at the stat makes you feel depressed!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/teamstats.htm?fetchKey=20122ALLSAAAll&sort=powerPlayPercentage&viewName=powerPlay