FanPost

Opportunity Awaits - A Letter to the Rangers

It began with a trip to Europe, where a group of guys became a family.
It coalesced around a gritty, blue-collar, shot blocking, check finishing, back-checking defensive scheme.
It flourished under the spotlight of HBO’s Camera’s.
It hit its stride with a come-from-behind win in the Winter Classic.
It kept its composure and chemistry through the dog days of the hockey’s regular season.

This Year is Yours…

You’ve sacrificed time with Family and Friends.
You sacrificed your body, your mind and your heart for one goal.
You’ve given blood and sweat for your dream.
You fought through Bruises, Broken Bones, Concussions, Illness and 82 games to get THIS opportunity.

Your time is NOW…

Play with grit. Play with speed. Play smart.
Make opponents pay dearly for EVERY inch of ice.
Fill their eyes with fear.

Win Your Shift…

A historical moment, A city’s eruption, A Garden’s Explosion, A childhood dream all await You.
It’s the Stanley Cup Playoffs!!!

Let’s GO RANGERS!!!

Opportunity Awaits (Video)