FanPost

Henrik on the cover of SI

Didnt' see much of a thread on this. And I apologize in advance about the informal fanpost. I've only skimmed the article as I just got home, and halfway to drunktown. Seems like some cool behind the scenes of the king. I must of have missed or they didnt focus on this in 24/7 Giroux begs Henrik for a goal in the WC. Also mentions Blink 182 is nonnegotiable pregame music. The whole article seems that Henrik rules New York and that New York and Henrik are a match made in heaven.But I heard Henrik today on Miked Up and he was talking about how we loves New York because no that many people care about hockey and he can walk the streets almost unnoticed.Kind of opposite opinions from SI and Henrik on the WFAN. I also heard Mike say that it was the first time a Ranger was on the cover since Gretzky in like 96.

The cover is pretty bad ass. Zoomed in picture of Henrik with the subtitle "Who will stop the Penguins? This guy might"

Thoughts?