FanPost

NEW DVD!! ...and this one will last a lifetime! :)

ATTENTION RANGER FANS EVERYWHERE!

FYE: a NEW take on the 1994 Cup win has been portrayed by the NHL and Star Crossed Production via an upcoming DVD documentary that is set to be released this Tuesday, April 17th and is available to pre-order on various notable web-sites. The press release is after the jump...

Where were you on Oct. 4, 1991 when Messier came to NYC? or when Keenan was named head coach? or when Mess guaranteed victory & then delivered against the Devils? And where were you when the waiting was over on June 14th, 1994 and the New York Rangers ended their 54 year drought and finally became Stanley Cup Champions once again? "Road To Victory" is a celebration of the greatest, most impactful days of the 1994 season. These are the stories from the passionate and devoted fans - INCLUDING SEVERAL LOYAL BLUESHIRT BANTER MEMBERS! - who lived through every heartbreaking defeat and epic ending. For Rangers fans everywhere, Road To Victory is your story.

Road To Victory is a gathering of never-before-heard passionate, emotional and unforgettable stories of Ranger fans and of Blueshirt legends like Mark Messier, Brian Leetch, Mike Richter, Mike Keenan, Adam Graves and many others who helped make those moments happen. This is the untold story behind the Rangers days of pain, days of heroics and ROAD TO VICTORY."

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD/Nhl-Road-To-Victory-The-New-York-Rangers-Story/e/883929220991