FanPost

Kreider or Scott? (with Polls)

Does Torts apply a little tit for tat and send Scott into the game hunting for some heads, or does he dress the unproven rookie?

Admittedly I would love to see Scott beat Spezza, Karrelson and/or Alfredson’s head in like Carkner tried with Boyle. After all Scott has the same amount of chance to play in the rest of the playoffs as Carkner. But that’s my emotions skating on the edge...

Also, apparently, Alfredson skated this morning.

SB Nation Featured Video