FanPost

Game 3- Pivotal

With all of the recent news regarding the suspensions, many fans and writers seem to be confused. Regardless of what rulings were made, there is nothing we can do about it now. I do not need to stress how important tonight's game is for the rangers. We are without our top line forward, and may have a player make a debut who has never played in an NHL game before, let alone a playoff game in an extremely emotional, physical series.

One thing we can all agree on is that if we loose tonight's game, we loose momentum in the series. I believe in our players, they play the right way and have been self-motivated all season. If anything, I think the players are going to come out tonight and really play Rangers hockey. This is a chance to prove that we are a force to be reckoned with. I also believe that Dubi will come out tonight and be the player we all expected all season. I think Dubi has a multi point game and will really step up and make his run for the Con Smythe. Lets all hope the Rangers play the way we all know, and they will. Cant wait to see this game, I have been restless all day.

On another note, I would like to briefly talk about Cindy's antics. Cindy was the cause of multiple fights in the Flyers Pens game. He STARTED the scrapp with Timmonen but Kris Letang jumped in to defend him and got ejected. This immediatly hurt the pens chance in the game. Letang is a huge part of their offense, PP, and penalty kill. Cindy later got wrapped up with Hartnell and instead of finishing what he started, Adams jumped in and tried to take hartnell down. He couldnt. Then Cindy used his stick to antagonize the Flyers and push a players glove away from him after the play. I know ive ranted before about Cindy, but seriously? if a player is going to start all these scrums and be able to get away scotch free without having to back himself up and the refs are going to protect him, then the integrity of the game is lost.

And the final comment- Cindy always looks like he is about to cry in postgame interviews when the pens loose. He has no legitamite explanation of his antics and I am really hoping that his dirty playing style is getting exposed. Cindy is going to have to watch out for cheap shots comming his way and hopefully someone takes him out and teaches the little whiner a lesson....