2012 NHL Playoffs Open Thread

Silver polish never tasted so good. (Photo by Andre Ringuette/Getty Images)

I think we are all feeling pretty satisfied from last night’s 1-0 win over the Ottawa Senators. What could be better than knowing we are going into Game 4 with a 2-1 series lead? Knowing we have that 2-1 series lead and enjoying today’s open thread for non-Ranger playoff games, that’s what! We have three games on tonight, hope you guys enjoy them!

Tonight's Games:

Florida Panthers (3) at New Jersey Devils (6) 7:00 PM. The series is tied 1-1.

Nashville Predators (4) at Detroit Red Wings (5) 7:30 PM. Nashville leads the series 2-1 over Detroit.

Phoenix Coyotes (3) at Chicago Blackhawks (6) 9:00 PM. The series is tied 1-1.

Join me for more after the jump...

EAST

NYR (1) leads OTT (8) 2-1.

BOS (2) leads WSH (7) 2-1.