2012 NHL Playoffs Open Thread

"OH SH-" (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Yesterday the Vancouver Canucks and the Pittsburgh Penguins were both faced with being eliminated in a four-game sweep, both teams managed to stay alive and bring their series to 3-1 against the Los Angeles Kings and Philiadelphia Flyers. Apparently there was another game on yesterday but I have erased it from my memory in an effort to keep myself sane.

We all have to wait until Saturday for the Rangers game 5 against the Senators, let's try our best to slake our thirst by enjoying some of the other playoff hockey that is going on.

Tonight we have four playoff games to enjoy:

Florida (3) at New Jersey (6) at 7:00 PM. Florida is leading the series 2-1.

Boston (2) at Washington (7) at 7:30 PM. Boston is leading the series 2-1.

Phoenix (3) at Chicago (6) at 8:00 PM. Phoenix is leading the series 2-1.

St. Louis (2) at San Jose (7) at 10:30 PM. The Blues are leading the series 2-1.

Enjoy the games, treat each other and our guests with respect, and no .gif images.