FanPost

Time for the Rangers to look in the mirror.

We knew this was going to be a tough series. Ottawa has played the Rangers well in the regular season, and now here in the playoffs. Because of this, the Rangers are now down 3 games to 2.

Now it is the time for New York to show us fans who they really are. Are they a team that is going to continue their scoring ineptitude in Game 6 and be one and done for the 3rd time in 4 years? Are they going to be shut out again by Craig Anderson? Is Gaborik not going to show up, like Stepan and Dubinsky? Is this team going to ever score on the power play again?

OR...

Are they going to man up, and keep their season alive? Will Hagelin spark the Rangers offense in any way, shape, or form?

I just can't see them losing this series. They have been too good, too talented, and too gritty to get knocked out so soon. Also, look at the three teams that are going to advance in the Eastern Conference: Florida, Philly, and Washington. The Rangers would LOVE to see that. This is a huge opportunity for them to have an easier trip to the Stanley Cup finals. But they are on the verge of blowing it.

But now its the time for the Rangers to show their true colors. Are they going to play like the number one seed? Or are they going to play like an eight?

We will see.