NHL Playoffs Sunday Open Thread: Elimination Day

PHILADELPHIA - JUNE 09: Brian Campbell #51 hoists the Stanley Cup after the Blackhawks defeated the Philadelphia Flyers 4-3 in overtime to win the Stanley Cup in Game Six of the 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Final at the Wachovia Center on June 9, 2010 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

We got a pair of game 6s today starting with the Philadelphia Flyers looking to wrap up their series with the Pittsburgh Penguins at home. The Washington Capitals are looking to knock the reigning Stanley Cup champions out of the 1st round if they can win this afternoon at home. And last but not least The Los Angeles Kings look to end their series with the Vancouver Canucks tonight as the night cap.

Use this for all of the days festivities and enjoy it folks...remember GO HOCKEY