FanPost

3 Game Losing Streaks

The Rangers have only had two 3 game losing streaks throughout the whole year. Once in the first three games of the season and in early march where they played horribly. Positive sign or not?

I believe that Tortorella will prepare the team well enough for this game and will lead the team to victory in game 6 and bring it back home to The Garden for game 7. Hagelin from Kreider for the game winner in the third period.