FanPost

CK = "Clark Kent?" :)

...Faster than a speeding puck!...More powerful than loco-goalie!...Able to leap tall D-men in single bound!

Look! Down on the ice! It's an Eagle! It's a Zamboni! No, it's SuperKreider!

Yes, it's SuperKreider! Strange visitor from a Hockey East planet, who came to New York with scoring powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal vets. SuperKreider! Who can change the course of gut-check games, bend composite sticks with his bare hands. And who disguised as a 4-game rookie, a mild-mannered LW on a great metropolitan hockey team. Fights a never ending battle with hits, game-winners and a glorious Game 7!

...Don't miss Thursday and another exciting episode of "The Heroics of SuperKreider!" :)