FanPost

Watching spot for the rest of us?

So i cant help but feel a little rejected at this point.

The other day a pub called PJ Bricks hosted a Rangers viewing party for game 6. As the huge fan that i am, i wouldn't pass up any opportunity to watch a do-or-die game with fellow fans. I also heard that Nick Fotiu would be there. I was really excited. Myself and two of my good friends who are just as big fans as i am took the trip down to Manhattan, got lost a few times (typical Brooklynites) and finally arrived there.

But once we got to the door, some guy asked to see i.d. I.d? Why the hell do we need that? Its not like we have to drink to watch the Rangers. We were turned away once it was clear none of us were 21. I'm still not even sure if the guy had worked there, he seemed like some random asshole. I took a last look before we left and it seemed there were some guys our age in there too. This was just wrong. We headed back to the train and caught the 3rd period at my place.

I'm not all that upset anymore. i understand there are certain policies and i don't want to get anyone in any trouble. But there are so few times Rangers fan can meet up and watch a game together and meet other fans. Where is the place where the rest of us can go? If anyone knows any place besides bars let me know. I live in Brooklyn so local would be nice but id easily hop on the train and go all the way to the Bronx.