NHL Playoffs Open Thread: Game Seven

This kid has gone punch for punch with Tim Thomas in this series

The two greatest words in sports "Game Seven". Bruins/Capitals. Timmy/Holtby. Tea Party/Capitalism. All of that and more is on the line tonight in Boston.

Can Boston impose itself physically and take command of this series?

Will Milan Lucic finally remember that he's Milan Lucic?

Will Ovechkin find his old, dominating form and take over this game?

Who was the second shooter on the grassy knoll?

Why am I asking you?

It's been a great series so far and the Caps are looking to guarantee a new Stanley Cup champion with a win knocking out the Bruins. Gonna be good one tonight

Remember GO HOCKEY