FanPost

Blueshirt Underground Radio Game 4 Viewing Party

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Blueshirt Underground Radio is hosting a Game 4 Viewing Party this Saturday for Game 4 at Slattery's Midtown Pub in New York City. Slattery's is a great bar, we had our viewing party back in December there, and they were thrilled to hear we wanted to return. We will occupy the entire top floor of the bar like we did last time, and they take care of us very well there.

I'll be flying in Thursday night to help Eddie with the hosting duties, it's going to be a great time. Slattery's is located on 36th St between Madison and 5th Avenues, just a short walk from Madison Square Garden, and close to the subways.

Kevin Power is expected to attend, and TMZ has been floating a story out there that Joe Fortunato may be in attendance as well.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible, it's going to be a fun day. Also, don't forget to follow me on Twitter @BSURadioJim, and Eddie @RangerCrisis. Also, you join our Facebook group, just search for Blueshirt Underground Radio.

Jim