FanPost

When does the gear roll in?

Hey guys

Just wondering since the Rangers took both the division and the entire conference, shouldn't there be merch floating around saying NYR Atlantic division champs, or NYR Eastern Conference champs or something to that effect? I'm a yankees fan so even though they win the AL East almost every year, i always by their hats or shirts for it because im proud of my team. But it'll be so nice that i can hang Rangers stuff up now to. I just don't know where to find it. I google'd it, but all that came up was "fansedge" stuff and it all looks shotty and fake. If anyone can find some merch and put up a link it would be appreciated.

Also since im an optimist, do they sell gear for the presidents trophy winners?