Rangers Vs. Penguins Preview: Rangers Look To Prepare For Playoffs Against Penguins

Tonight the New York Rangers will travel into Pittsburgh for their final divisional game of the regular season. The last time these two teams came together, the Penguins came away with a 5-2 win at Madison Square Garden. At the time, the Rangers are Penguins were going neck and neck for the top spot in the Eastern Conference. Now that the Rangers have that top spot all locked up, this game isn't as important to the Rangers as it is to the Penguins.

The Penguins are still clinging to home ice advantage by just a single point, this game means everything to them. Now I'm not saying I don't want to see the Rangers try in this game, because this is probably the games the Rangers want to win, heading into the playoffs.

The Rangers will be without Henrik Lundqvist between the pipes, as he will be backing up Martin Biron. Lundqvist bruised up his arm last game after he made a sprawling save on the goal line. However, the injury is the not that serious, and just needs a couple days to heal. To end things off here, here is an interesting stat to feed off of: The Rangers are currently 5-0 against the Penguins when Ryan Callahan records a point in the game. When Callahan hasn't recorded a point, the Rangers are just 1-4-0. So please, Ryan Callahan score tonight, pretty please?

Follow after the jump for some television information, and the projected lineups for each team.

TV/Game Information:
Where: Consol Engery Center
Television: NBCSN, MSG 2, TSN 2
Radio: NYR