FanPost

Let's All Root For The Flyers First Round

I have so much anger towards the Penguins right now for a variety of reasons, some stem back a few years, while others are more recent. I don't want to bore you with my reasoning behind this but we should all be rooting for the Flyers first round of the playoffs.

Ever hear the saying "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend"? I don't ever remember a time when that saying is more true. The Flyers are our good buddies for the next two weeks starting today.

Right now I love the Flyers. Scotty Hartnell is the shit, and Danny Briere is awesome. Bryzgalov is a fucking tank at goaltending. Ok, maybe all of that isn't true, but I will be rooting for the Flyers to make Bettman's team get out of the playoffs first round.

So come one, come all and join me in rooting for the Flyers first round!