FanPost

Who are we rooting for tonight?

I assume its for the Rangers, so they head into the playoffs on a roll. But is anyone secretly rooting for the Caps, Florida to lose and the Devils to beat Ottawa so the Rangers play FLA? just curious. I personally dont care who the Rangers match up against.

you have to beat the best to be the best. whooooooooooooo! plus any team could have a great series and I wouldnt count FLA out.

and since I need to hit the 74-word mark, too bad the game goes against the second night of Passover. thankly its not next week or we would have some tough decisions to make. I have ditched some important family events in the past for Ranger games but the wife would be pissed. you have to weigh the import of the game versus a lifetime of her holding it against me. they dont forget gentlemen. ever.