Tuesday's Playoff Hockey Open Thread

Please hockey gods, just let this series go seven games. (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)

Just one playoff hockey game on tonight, Game Two of the New Jersey Devils and the Philadelphia Flyers Round Two matchup. The Flyers lead the series 1-0 and they have a big edge tonight because superstar winger Ilya Kovalchuk isn't playing tonight for New Jersey according to NHL.com. The Flyers triumphed in Game One 4-3 with an overtime winner scored by Danny Briere.

Use this as your open thread for the day and to talk about the playoff hockey tonight. Be respectful to each other and any guests we might have. Looking forward to tomorrow's game at Washington, it can't come soon enough.

Join me for a special playoff poll after the jump...

Thought I'd throw up a poll to see who guys think has been the most impressive player so far in the 2012 Playoffs.