FanPost

Bye Bye Bic

Now im not a fan of Stu Bickel, never was. And after the dumb giveaway last night, i can imagine he's got a one way ticket to Hartford. Their are many better dmen on the Whale that are better suited for the playoffs. Between Branden Bell, Tim Erixon, and where ever Eminger went all seem better than Bickel at this point. Id pick Emmy over anyone else on this list.