FanShot

In case you guys are interested, Blueshirt Underground Radio will be live at 8 PM for the airing of...

+

In case you guys are interested, Blueshirt Underground Radio will be live at 8 PM for the airing of Game 6 grievances. Taking calls, and there is a live chat throughout the show that you can log into with your Facebook account. Hope to see you then.

Blueshirt Underground Radio