FanPost

Tickets......

Bet you thought I was selling some....What's the likelihood of getting a pair of tickets with a good decent view of the ice to the game on Saturday without paying the prices i'm seeing on stubhub? For the first time ever I'm in a position to catch a playoff game at home. I live an easy four hours away, so between the travel and the incidental expenses and four and five hundred dollars a ticket just becomes too far out of reach. I know the scalpers will be out in force, but I'm not sure I trust that source enough to make the trip and then just hope for a better deal. Thoughts?