2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers Offense Has A Perfect Opportunity To Break Out

This is one man who I think will step it up tonight.

The biggest day of the season is now upon us. The New York Rangers and Washington Capitals will battle it out over a single game, which will determine who moves on, and who goes home. Every single game in this series has come right down to the wire, and could have gone either way.

The Rangers offense has been scarce throughout these playoffs, and I honestly think they are due for an outbreak. Tonight would be a perfect opportunity for them to do so, in their biggest games of the season. John Tortorella has gone back to the lines he used in Game's One and Two. I think in doing so, the Rangers can provide some much needed offense, that they have been lacking all series long.

The Rangers have come up big all season long when it comes down to crunch time. Let's hope we get another showing of this desperation tonight. This magical season cannot go out like this. Believe.