2012 NHL Playoffs: It's Do Or Die Time For The New York Rangers In Game 7

WASHINGTON, DC - MAY 09: The New York Rangers celebrate after Marian Gaborik #10 scored a goal against the Washington Capitals in the third period of Game Six of the Eastern Conference Semifinals during the 2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at Verizon Center on May 9, 2012 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Patrick McDermott/Getty Images)

It all comes down to this, Game Seven between the New York Rangers and the Washington Capitals. One team will move on tonight, while the other goes home packing. Let's do it!

Player(s) To Watch:

I'm really interested to see how the line of Chris Kreider, Derek Stepan, and Ryan Callahan preform tonight. They were solid in the first two games of the series, and hopefully it can continue.

Enjoy the game and thread everyone! Let's Go Rangers!

Believe