Game 7, Period Two

Hank being Hank. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

It took the New York Rangers just 92 seconds to beat Braden Holtby. 1:32 into the first Brad Richards (6) buried his first chance of the game to give the Rangers the early lead, Carl Hagelin (2) and Michael Del Zotto (6) were credited with assists on the play. Brad Richards, apparently, is quite good at this "playoff hockey" thing.

The Rangers squandered their first powerplay chance of the night and didn’t generate any real pressure or scoring chance.

Be courteous and respectful to each other and our guests. Enjoy the second period! LET’S GO RANGERS.

Believe.