Game 7, Period Three

Hank Odinson. (Photo by Paul Bereswill/Getty Images)

Everyone breathe.

I have no idea what happened in period two, I spent most of it screaming and worrying. Henrik Lundqvist is playing out of his mind this game. Ruslan Fedotenko is playing an inspiring Game Seven. The Rangers go into the third with a 1-0 lead.

Be courteous and respectful to each other and our guests. Enjoy the second period! LET’S GO RANGERS.

Believe.