2012 NHL Playoffs: The 2012 Rangers Continue To Impress

NEW YORK, NY - MAY 12: Goalie Henrik Lundqvist #30 and Marc Staal #18 of the New York Rangers celebrate after they won 2-1 against the Washington Capitals in Game Seven of the Eastern Conference Semifinals during the 2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at Madison Square Garden on May 12, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Paul Bereswill/Getty Images)

Who would have saw this coming back in September, when the Rangers first opened up training camp? This year's team has such a tight bond on and off the ice, and they continue to impress us fans, night in and night out. Fast forward to May, and the Rangers find themselves among the final four teams left in these NHL playoffs.

This has been one heck of a memorial season to remember, and it just keeps trucking along. The Rangers had to fight through two Game 7's in order to get to where they are today, and that's not an easy thing to accomplish. While it did take two Game 7's to eliminate the two lowest seeds, it definitely was no walk in the park for either team.

The Rangers will be back at it again tomorrow night, as Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals takes off. I can only imagine what Madison Square Garden will be like tomorrow night.

Thoughts on all of this?