Sunday Playoff Hockey Open Thread: WCF

We should get Hank a cool castle with mood-lighting. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)

Game One of the Western Conference Finals is tonight ladies and gentleman! The Los Angeles Kings will face the Phoenix Coyotes at 8:00PM tonight. As fantastic as Henrik Lundqvist has been in the 2012 Playoffs, there are two goalies playing tonight in Arizona that have been shining just as bright, if not brighter than Hank. I am, of course, talking about Phoenix's Mike Smith and LA's Jonathan Quick.

It is hard to think about anything other than Monday's Game One between the New York Rangers and the New Jersey Devils but tonight's hockey game is one that should not be missed by anyone.

Alright gang, enjoy the game and be courteous and respectful to one another and our guests. In the words of our own Kevin Power, "GO HOCKEY!"