FanPost

Invading games 3 or 4 at the Prudential Center

I remember some people expressed some interest in meeting up for one of these games, I was wondering who would actually really want to do it? I would be more than willing to go, tickets are a bit expensive, but it is the playoffs. So if anyone would really want to go then just comment on here. If I remember correctly, I believe Dig Deep said he would also want to go to one of these games, so whoever wants to go we can just plan on here.

Right now on stubhub, most tickets for more than 2 people are around $205 and up for both games. Anyone interested, let's discuss.