2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers Vs. Devils - Game 1 Open Thread

May 12 2012; New York, NY, USA; New York Rangers players celebrate their win over the Washington Capitals in game seven in the Eastern Conference semifinals of the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs at Madison Square Garden. Rangers won 2-1. Mandatory Credit: Anthony Gruppuso-US PRESSWIRE

Joe's Player To Watch: Chris Kreider. Just a feeling he's going to have a big game tonight for the Rangers.

Editor's Note: If any of you want to go visit In Lou We Trust, please be respectful of their thread rules. They have very strict rules against cursing and posting off topic posts in the game thread. Obviously it's much more strict than it is over here. If you do mosey on over, make sure not to cause any trouble please.

Let's go Rangers!