Game One, Period Three

So far the only thing to get past Hank. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

A lot of scary moments in the second period for the New York Rangers, Henrik Lundqvist is more or less singlehandedly keeping the Rangers in the game. The Devils have managed to put a lot of pressure on the Rangers and have had a lot of success pinning the Blueshirts in their own zone for long stretches of the second period.

The Rangers are lucky to find themselves tied 0-0 at the end of two periods.

Let's Go Rangers!!!

Believe.