FanPost

Sauer Update

Just wondering whether anyone had any update on Michael Sauer's status?

Have not heard anything about him recently.

Is he supposed to be ready at any point in the near future? Beginning of next season?

Since I need to get my word count up...

Heck of a game last night!

Were a little shaky in the 2nd period but really dominated the 3rd period.

Henrik was a wall, if the Hart goes to the MOST VALUABLE player NOT the BEST he is the winner hands down.

SB Nation Featured Video