Game Two, Period Three

We are allowed to score powerplay goals? When did this happen? (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Going into the third period, the Rangers and Devils are tied 2-2. The Rangers goal scorers are Marc Staal (3) and Chris Kreider (4), both goals for the Rangers came on the man advantage. A perfect deflection by Ryan Carter (2) with around two minutes left in the second period tied the game back back up .

Let's Go Rangers!!! Enjoy the third period gang.

Believe.