Game Three: Period Two

Boom. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

The New York Rangers looked really, really flat in the first period. Also, apparently the Rangers got a memo about only shooting bad-angle shots and were told that the net was ten feet wider and taller than it was last game. For some reason the Washington Capitals are either ignoring the memo or just didn't get it, I am sure they'll get in trouble for it soon.

Henrik Lundqvist has been outstanding, but what else is new?

Shots on goal: Caps 13, Rangers 10 (according to NHL.com)

TOI Leaders: NYR: McDonagh with 8:11, WSH: Green 6:46

Enjoy the second period.

Let's Go Rangers!