2012 NHL Playoffs: Stu Bickel Replaces Brandon Prust In Tonight's Lineup

NEWARK, NJ - DECEMBER 20: Stu Bickel #41 of the New York Rangers skates in warmups prior to the game against the New Jersey Devils at the Prudential Center on December 20, 2011 in Newark, New Jersey. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

There was a lot of speculation surrounding who would replace Brandon Prust in tonight's lineup, after he was suspended one game for his elbow to Anton Volchenkov. It seems as if Stu Bickel was be back in the lineup tonight, and will move down to the fourth line against the New Jersey Devils.

Brandon Dubinsky was on the ice yet again today with a few of his teammates for their optional skate and many people thought the would make his return, after being out since Game 7 against the Ottawa Senators. While it appears he is slowly getting better, it doesn't seem that he is quite ready to return to full game action yet, and that's likely why he will be out again.

The last time Stu Bickel moved up to forward, they had the infamous line brawl against the New Jersey Devils. I highly doubt that happens tonight, but there's no doubt that he will be getting in the faces of the Devils.