FanPost

Rangers Viewing Party Questions

So, I got 4 free tickets to the viewing party for tonights game 4, but I have never been to one so I was wondering if anyone can answer my questions.

1) I believe its at MSG, correct?

2) Is seating on a first come first serve basis?

3) Are there bigger screens to watch it on or is the game played on the ones that are on the scoreboard over the ice?

4) Is it worth going? How about if your on crutches with a torn ACL and ridiculously swollen knee, nonstop pain, and live in jersey?