Game Four, Period Two

Haaaaaaaaaate. (Photo by Joel Auerbach/Getty Images)

The New York Rangers are trailing 2-0 after the first period. The Devils first tally came from Bryce Salavador (3) who released a magical, sentient puck from the point that went off of Anton Stralman's skate and in. Just under four minutes later Zach Parise fed Travis Zajac on a two-on-one and Zajac beat Henrik Lundqvist for his sixth goal of the 2012 NHL Playoffs.

Michael Del Uh-Oh has been a huge liability early on. Someone please staple him to the bench.

Let's Go Rangers!

Believe.