Key Player to Watch

Coyotes:

Shane Doan

#19 / Left Wing / Phoenix Coyotes

6-1

228

Oct 10, 1976

Doaner's had two goals in the Yotes win in Game 4 and was the only Phoenix player not named Mike Smith to show up for the Desert Dogs.

For the Kings

Mike Richards

#10 / Philadelphia Flyers

5-11

199

Feb 11, 1985

Richards has been a pretty damn good this post season and look for him to have a strong game as the Kings look to advance

Have fun watching the game guys and remember GO HOCKEY