2012 NHL Playoffs: Brandon Dubinsky, Stu Bickel And Brandon Prust All In Tonight

April 16, 2012; Ottawa, ON, Canada; New York Rangers forward Brandon Dubinsky (17) and Ottawa Senators forward Jason Spezza (19) during the third period in game three of the 2012 Eastern Conference quarterfinals at ScotiaBank Place. Mandatory Credit: Eric Bolte-US PRESSWIRE

It appears that John Tortorella will be switching things up once again tonight, as Brandon Dubinsky returns to the lineup for the first time since Game 7 of the first round. While nothing is official, Dubinsky left the ice early with the regulars, as John Mitchell stayed on with the scratches and AHL guys. It's safe to say that Mitchell will probably sit in favor of Dubinsky tonight.

Hopefully after some time off, Dubinsky can get back to his normal self, and win puck battles along the boards. It has been noted that Dubinsky has an intense hatred towards the Devils, so hopefully that fuels him in tonight's game.

With Brandon Prust returning from his suspension, Stu Bickel will move back to defense in place of Steve Eminger. It appears as if Tortorella wants to insert some extra toughness back into his lineup, by keeping Bickel in.

As I stated before, none of these changes are written in stone, so we will continue to keep you guys updated on any further changes.