Game Five, Period Two

Sigh. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

The Rangers are trailing 3-1 after the first period, the Devils have 3 goals on 5 shots. No escaping the fact that this is a nightmare start. Brandon Prust (1) gave life to the Garden when he made it a two goal game. The Devils goal scorers: Gionta (3), Elias (4), and Zajac (7). I don't even have words right now.... a lot of time left, one period at a time.

Let's Go Rangers.

BELIEVE.